Lets salute the Indian Air Forces bravery. In this article we had discuss about Unknown Facts about Indian Air Force strike on Pakistan, Most People Don’t Know…
1.Identify the timeline of airstrike by the IAF:
Total time: 21minutes
Balakot (24km from Muzaffarabad): 3:45am-3:53 am
Locations hit: Joint training camps of JeM, LeT and HM
Muzafarrabad: 3:48am – 3:55 am
Chakoti: 3:58am – 4:04am
Tuesday, after two weeks 40 soldiers were killed in a terror attack in Kashmir’s Pulwama. At around 3:30 this morning, fighter jets of the Indian Air Force dropped 1,000 kg bombs on terror camps in Pakistan of the most dangerous terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammed, Lashkar-e-Taiba and Hizbul Mujahideen.
2. The Indian Air Force’s (IAF) airstrikes across the Line of Control (LoC) were very responsible. He said that the airstrikes targeted the terrorists who were planning future attacks on India and not the civilians.
3. Pak Foreign Minister Mehmood Qureshi claimed that the IAF jets arrived Pakistan at 2.55am. He imaginary said that they had “returned by 2.58 am due to awareness of the Pakistani Air Force”.
4. Pakistan Army clearing Balakot to destroy evidence:
Sources have said the Pakistani Army is clearing proofs from Balakot area where the Indian Air Force struck on Tuesday morning.
5. 3 Su-30s were in the air throughout airstrikes by IAF
Sources have said 3 Su-30s with R77 missiles stayed in the air on the Indian side at the time terror camps were bombed across the LoC in Paksitan.
6. Pulwama attack mastermind Abdul Rasheed Ghazi trained at Balakot camp
As per an intelligence report, Pulwama attack was planned at the Balakot camp. The report said that terror attack organizer Ghazi also endured 3 month training at the Balakot camp.
Read Our Other Article: Swami Vivekananda
7. After India crushed terrorist camps in Paksitan, China has asked the two countries to exercise “restraint”.
China on Tuesday advised India and Pakistan to exercise “restraint” and asked New Delhi to transmit out its fight against terrorism through international cooperation. China reaction came out after some hours Indian fighter jets hit Jaish-e-Mohammed’s (JeM) biggest facility in Pakistan in a pre-dawn attack.
Lets congratulate the Indian Air Force for strikes on terror launch pads in Pakistan and make sure that you share this interesting and unknown facts with your friends….